- 67 acres at signaled intersection of E. Sam Houston Pkwy & S. Lake Houston
- Master planned business park accomodating up to 1,000,000 SF of warehouse
- 15 - 50 acre sites available for sale or built-to-suit
- Ad valorem real and personal property tax rate of only 2.376%
- Outside 100 year and 500 year flood plains
Located at the intersection of East Beltway 8 and C.E. King Parkway, this 67-acre property was available for purchase through a large corporation’s bankruptcy asset sale. Although a bulk-asset purchaser had acquired the property, Levey subsequently learned the purchaser had no interest in owning vacant, undeveloped land. Seeing the potential for opportunity, we quickly signed a contract to purchase the land, which we acquired at a discount because the mineral rights were previously severed. Before closing on the contract, we were able to separately purchase the mineral rights from the mineral owner, then closed on the land at the originally agreed-to price.