- 67 acres at signaled intersection of E. Sam Houston Pkwy & S. Lake Houston
- Master planned business park accomodating up to 1,000,000 SF of warehouse
- 15 - 50 acre sites available for sale or built-to-suit
- Ad valorem real and personal property tax rate of only 2.376%
- Outside 100 year and 500 year flood plains
East Sam Houston Business Park is a 67-acre parcel located at the intersection of East Beltway 8, and C.E. King Parkway.
The New York based private-equity firm that sold Levey this property had no desire to own this non-business real estate asset that the firm had acquired (together with numerous other business assets) as part of a bulk-asset purchase.
After identifying the potential to acquire the property at a discount to market value (because of complications arising from the property’s mineral right interests, and limited utility availability) Levey identified paths to resolving these challenges and swiftly acquired the property.