- 18 acre master planned business park
- 1 - 6 acre sites available for sale or build-to-suit
- All utilities and detention in place
- Platted as commercial reserve / plan and permit review ready
- Great access to Hwy I-45, North Sam Houston Pkwy, and Hardy Toll Road
In this opportunistic land purchase, Levey negotiated with the MUD district, which agreed to annex the property to provide utilities, reimburse the cost of the detention pond construction, and assume the pond’s ongoing maintenance. After submitting permit-review plans for a 50,000 square-foot spec facility, a buyer approached. Within one month of initial contact, a final agreement to build a 65,000 square-foot building was reached.