- 2 Class A Tilt-Wall Buildings (totaling 661,000 square feet)
- one 165,000 square foot rear-load building
- one 496,000 square foot cross-dock building
- 38 ac master planned business park
- Dock-hi front-load, rear-load, and cross-dock configurations
- Outside the 100-year flood plain
- Direct access to Almeda School Rd, Riley Rd, and Beltway 8
- High high visibility along Beltway 8
- Minimum 52' wide column spacing & clear heights ranging between 28'-32'
Levey Logistics Park (LLP) is located on Almeda School Road, only 250 feet south of the S. Sam Houston Parkway (Beltway 8).
LLP features 661,000 square feet of Class-A tilt-wall buildings comprised of one 165,000 square foot rear-load and one 496,000 square foot cross-dock building. Shell completion is expected in 2024.
The project will boast best-in-class features including 185’ truck courts, excess trailer parking, 60’ speed-bays, and a number of eco-friendly improvements such as clear-story windows, reflective white-painted interior walls, and EV fleet charging capability, and EV charging stations (just to name just a few).
LLP has unrivaled transportation access. LLP features direct and dedicated Beltway 8 access, and is only minutes away from numerous other freeways, the Texas Medical Center, the CBD, IAH and Hobby airports, and the Port of Houston.
LLP is located outside the 100-year flood plain. Off-site regional detention is provided by the City of Pearland.
LLP is located inside Pearland’s premier 1,200 acre mixed-use Lower Kirby District. The Lower Kirby District is home to many high-tech manufacturing companies, medical supply companies, retail developments, and urban residential subdivisions.