The Business Center at Five Corners
- New Class “A” business park located in SW Houston, among Texas’s fastest growing submarkets
- Five building project totaling 541,946 SF suitable for single and multi-tenant configurations
- Dock-hi front-load, rear-load, and cross-dock configurations
- Situated on 43 acres outside the 100-year and 500-year flood plains
- Over 1/2 mile of frontage on Beltway 8 offers all tenants high visibility
- Minimum 52' wide column spacing & clear heights ranging between 28'-32'
- Live-streaming video of the development [East cam] [West cam]
This property, which features over one-half mile of Beltway 8 frontage, was overlooked by others because of the difficulty in accessing sewer and water services. Seeing the opportunity before it was recognized by the market, Levey acquired the property, obtaining approval from Harris County Flood Control District (HCFCD) and the City of Houston to cross the HCFCD channel with utilities to serve the property.