What We Do
Levey serves its tenants, brokers, lenders and partners.
Levey has extensive experience developing ground-up facilities for clients needing office, specialized manufacturing, warehouse, laboratory, and distribution space.
Levey also develops business parks on a speculative basis.
- Levey seeks to acquire land for industrial/commercial development
- Land size between 10–100 acres
- Utility access preferred, but not required
Value Add Investment
Levey sources opportunistic and value add opportunities through its relationship network. The company has extensive experience redeveloping warehouse facilities including increasing building clear-height, adding crane-capacity, adding dock-high accessibility, and retrofitting warehouses to provide high-pile storage capabilities.
- Levey seeks to acquire value-add opportunities
- Project size range between $2–$15 million
- Income in-place preferred, but not required
- Capable of accommodating sellers that desire to quickly close
Levey believes trust is earned. We are committed to being responsible stewards of our partners’ capital.
Our reputation as a premier, Houston-area general partner for real estate development ventures follows our history of collaborating with and understanding our partners’ business objectives, transparent communications, generating outsized returns, and promising only what we will deliver.
- Joint-venture project sizes range between $15–$50 million
- Flexible merchant build or build-to-core
- Value-add acquisitions
- Ground-up new development
High Yield Loans
Levey offers high-yield, collateral-backed, commercial real estate loans.
- Loans range between $500,000–$5 million
- Quick closing
- Term 12–48 months
- Bridge, Mezzanine, and Construction Financing
- Up to 90% loan to cost
- No appraisal required
The Business Center at Five Corners
5 warehouse/distribution bldgs. 68,304 to 138,163 sf. 44 ac master planned business park.
9,000 to 18,000 sf. Sprinklered. Drive through capable. High pile ready. Crane ready.
Northwest Place II
2.01 ac tract inside master planned business park. Utilities and detention in place.
8 on the Loop
8 ac prime frontage at signaled intersection on Loop 610. Within Opportunity Zone.
East Sam Houston Business Park
67 ac at signaled hard corner of E. Sam Houston Pkwy. N. and S. Lake Houston Pkwy. 77044. Great visibility along Beltway 8 East
Sam Houston Business Park
4 bldg, 268,000 sf Class A industrial development, leased, sold.