What We Do
Levey Group serves tenants, brokers, lenders and partners.
Levey Group has extensive experience developing ground-up facilities for clients needing office, specialized manufacturing, warehouse, laboratory, and distribution space. Levey Group develops business parks on a speculative basis, and build-to-suit facilities for lease.
- Seeking land sizes ranging between 10 – 100 acres
- Access to utilities preferred, but not required
- Prefer to avoid floodplain, wetland and environmental matters
- Located along major thoroughfare, or highway
Value Add Investment
Levey Group sources opportunistic and value add opportunities through its relationship network. The company has extensive experience redeveloping warehouse facilities including increasing building clear-height, adding crane-capacity, adding dock high accessibility, and retrofitting warehouses to offer high pile storage capabilities.
- Seeking value-add purchase opportunities ranging from $2 - $15 million
- Income in-place preferred, but not required
- Covered land-play opportunities preferred, but not required
- Capable of accommodating sellers who desire to quickly close
Levey Group believes that trust is earned. As a general partner Levey Group’s businesses is to collaborate with and understand its partners’ business. We are committed to being responsible stewards of partner capital. Levey Group has a long history of generating outsized returns and promising only what it will deliver.
- Project sizes ranging from $15 - $50 million
- Merchant build or build-to-core model
- Value add acquisitions and ground-up new development
High Yield Loans
Levey Group provides high-yield collateral-backed loans across various commercial real estate property types.
- Loans ranging from $500,000 to $5 million
- Quick closing
- Term 12 – 48 months
- Bridge, Mezzanine, and Construction Financing
- Up to 90% loan to cost
- No appraisal required
The Business Center at Five Corners
5 warehouse/distribution bldgs. 68,304 to 138,163 sf. 44 ac master planned business park.
9,000 to 18,000 sf. Sprinklered. Drive through capable. High pile ready. Crane ready.
Northwest Place II
2.01 ac tract inside master planned business park. Utilities and detention in place.
8 on the Loop
8 ac prime frontage at signaled intersection on Loop 610. Within Opportunity Zone.
East Sam Houston Business Park
67 ac at signaled hard corner of E. Sam Houston Pkwy. N. and S. Lake Houston Pkwy. 77044. Great visibility along Beltway 8 East
Sam Houston Business Park
4 bldg, 268,000 sf Class A industrial development, leased, sold.